Welcome to The Locket's photo blog! This blog is to showcase my most recent work, keep you updated, and let you get to know me better!

Images and text by Erin K. 'Manson' Kirchhoff.

Check out http://www.thelocketonline.com/ to view my complete portfolio.

Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!


Blog Archive

Monday, January 23, 2012

Anytime: Ice!

My hubby and I had a tail end Christmas gathering yesterday in Dubuque and surprise, surprise - I was running late! I knew I shouldn't stop, but I just HAD to! It was too gorgeous NOT to!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sometimes it's been a combine stirring up dust as the sun sets on a fall evening and other times it's a frosty early morning, but there are many times I pull off the road to take photos! As long as it's safe, it's worth being a few minutes late for a good photo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel that is among the such a lot vital information for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But should commentary on
few common issues, The site taste is wonderful, the articles is
really excellent : D. Excellent process, cheers
Look at my website : Easter Island Vacation